During a Reiki session you are lying fully clothed on a treatment table or sitting comfortably while my hands are placed lightly on your body; head, shoulders, torso and so on. A gentle shift toward relaxation is quickly noticed. Though the experience of a Reiki treatment varies for each person, you may notice a soothing warmth or soft waves of subtle pulsations flowing within your body. Your breathing becomes more at ease as your state of relaxation deepens. When you are relaxed your body can heal. After a treatment you feel centered and openly in touch with yourself in a way that is very natural. For many, an enhanced sense of overall well-being lingers. Some clients report they are immediately able to sleep better. One client describes Reiki treatments this way, "It's just different. After Reiki you feel uplifted. Deeply relaxed and clear, not groggy, and the mind is calm for a while. Like after a storm has passed and the air is clear."Mikao Usui is the Japanese man who is credited with the discovery of Reiki which is a spiritual, vibrational healing practice that restores balance on every level -- physical, emotional, mental andspiritual. Reiki treatments engage and optimize your body's own self-healing mechanisms. Regardless of age or state of health, the body reorganizes itself in a way that is uniquely suited to you.Reiki treatments can positively effect your life, providing steady support that enables you to feel and function better. Some areas this can help include:* Recovery from illness * Life Transitions * Grief Support
* Lower Blood Pressure * Ease Chronic Pain * Therapy Support
* Release stress * Balance Emotions * Increase Creativity
* Amplify Energy * Addiction Recovery * Auto-immune disorders
* Fatigue * Headaches * Aging * Accidents & Injury
* Eating Disorders * Side effects from cancer treatments
* Recovery after surgery * Chronic Illness * Balance mental/physical health
* Increase Awareness * Reach Your Goals * Maintain Optimum Health
* Deepen your healing wisdom & spiritual connection * Feel PeaceThe practice of Reiki is an experience more like meditation than medicine. While it is spiritual for many people, it doesn't have to do with religion nor is it based in any particular doctrine. People from many faiths are Reiki practitioners and receive profound benefits whether through regular self-treatments or sessions with a Reiki professional. Pamela Miles, Reiki Master and Teacher from New York states, "Reiki opens an inner spiritual connection that can significantly change the way a person experiences life, a sense of connectedness that can help transform negative attitudes and create a sense of meaning and purpose."
Reiki is offered in hospitals, clinics and private practice worldwide. To read more about Reiki from the National Center for Complimentary and Alternative Medicine and the National Institutes of Health click here: http://nccam.nih.gov/health/reiki/introduction.htmTayanna is a Reiki Master Teacher and certified Hypnotherapist.Compassion and sensitivity form the basis of her sessions. Her gentle, nurturing, heart-based approach to teaching and healing allows you to feel safe and supported as you are guided to reclaim your true essence and passion for life. Tayanna and her husband of twenty years live on a small hobby farm. They enjoy kayaking on the lakes and are inspired by all of nature’s beauty. Their animals are their soul friends who inspire great meaning and joy, keeping them busy and entertained in the Baraboo Bluffs.You can call Tayanna today at 608-434-9327 to schedule your Reiki session, ask about learning to practice Reiki self-treatment, and to inquire about monthly Reiki shares.
Cafe Of Life Baraboo701 Ash StreetBaraboo, WI 53913